Intergroup supports carrying the message inside Texas correctional facilities through CFC Houston and the SETA Corrections Committee.
These two committees provide valuable support to men and women seeking recovery in local, county, and state jails, as well as state and federal prisons.
Sober alcoholics are always needed to:
- Lead meetings inside correctional facilities.
- Deliver literature that is purchased with BLUE CAN donations.
- Volunteer in the Correspondence Program to answer letters from inmates.
- Help get inmates to their first AA meetings upon release.
- Represent the committees and set up information tables at workshops and conventions.
To learn more or to become involved in these activities, please visit: